16 Total Things All Women Do But Never Admit To! 16 is the total
We women are very secretive and totally agree with him. Women do rude things but they will never admit it and there is nothing you can do to get them to admit it. In fact, any number of women can transfer a secret to the grave and you’ll never know they have hidden secrets!
Well, the types of gross things discussed here are some of the things that all women do that are common to all of them. Things that women do but would never talk about, not even with each other. Of course, because it’s a little sickening. But hey, we’re human. We can be trained, beautiful and perfect at the same time, but no one else has to know about it.
Check out 16 things we all do but don’t admit to or discuss with anyone below!
- Put your used bras in the laundry basket then take them out to put them back on because all your other bras are uncomfortable.
- Check the tampon or sanitary napkins after using them.
- Make a DIY bandage with toilet paper when it’s not real paper.
- Take the bra off as soon as we get home. There is no great feeling of that.
- Ugly crying when you’re alone for no particular reason and sometimes you watch yourself cry in the mirror.
- Choose circularly, then squeeze long hair and odd pimples. It is very satisfying!
- Wear the same clothes two days in a row because you won’t meet the same people.
- Eat a piece of food that fell into your chest.
- Sleep with a nightlight because you’re still completely afraid of the dark.
- Never throw away the yellow and brown polka dot pants because you know you’ll need them on your period, but you’ll never find them when you need them.
- Raising the breasts when going down the stairs. It’s even better, especially if you’re not wearing a bra.
- Do not wash your hair for several days and use dry shampoo instead.
- Practice dancing in front of the mirror before a night out. After all, it is important.
- Remove all your bars and instantly regret because you look like a plus-size baby.
- Only shave your legs when you know they’ll be on the show.
- Breathe in the crotch of your jeans and the armpits of your jacket to see if you can put on any other clothes before laundry day.